We’ll be playing ‘live’ at Esplanade Concourse 6 & 7 Jun 2018 (Wed & Thu)
6.45pm & 7.45pm (30 min shows)
At this performance, we’re introducing new original electronic songs while generating live animated images from different characteristics of their music. We then invites the audience to participate in the creative process by creating collaborative artworks inspired by the music!
We’re glad to be back at The Esplanade Concourse, one of our favourite places to perform
Many thanks to Bloodlit Radio for featuring our song CANNONBALLS (Avarice in Audio Mix) on their live radio broadcast and placing it on heavy rotation at Bloodlit Radio!
The show featuring the song is available on Youtube:
And also on Mixcloud
www.BloodlitRadio.com plays latest underground club tracks from the Industrial, Gothic, EBM, Dark Electro, Synthpop and Darkwave realms – listen to the LIVE! 2 hour broadcast which is entitled “In The Bloodlit Dark” every Sunday at (12pm Toronto / 6pm Germany) with Dj Father CoVen.
The full track list for this broadcast:
BAND – TRACK – ALBUM
01. Binary Park – Your Own Great Nation – Life On Lines
02. Vore Aurora – Hollow Point – Eidolon
03. Plastic Autumn – No More Lies – No More Lies EP
04. Cosmic Armchair – Cannonballs (Avarice In Audio Mix) – Cannonballs EP
05. Cryo – Control (Iambia Mix) – Control EP
06. Deflexity – Moth Cemetary – Ghosts
07. Dicepeople – Control (Feat. The Brooklyn Foundation) (Trump 45 Mix) – Control EP
08. Finkseye – Shut It Down – Under A Godless Sky
09. Monochrome – Freiheit (Thermical Mix) – Freiheit EP
10. Selofan – Ist Die Liebe Tot – Vitrioli
11. Biogenetik – Unholy – The New Plague
12. Formato Negativo – Who Are You? – Who Are You? EP
13. Wolfchild – Lone Wolf – Lone Wolf EP
14. Cold Drive – Against It – Reborn As Demon
15. Entropia Psicotica – Dulce Angel – Painting The New World
16. 3Teeth & HO99O9 – Lights Out – Lights Out EP
17. Crematory – Salvation – Oblivion
18. Schattenmann – Licht An – Licht An
19. Matt Hart – Systematic Regression – Chaos Rising 2 EP
20. T-Error Machinez – Biological Pharmacode – The War Of The Valkyries (Reworked)
21. NINA – 80’s Girl – Sleepwalking
22. Rose McGowan – Sirene – Planet 9
23. Nightrun87 – The Light Of Your Heart – The Destroyers Are Coming
24. Liste Noire – For What It’s Worth – For What It’s Worth EP
25. Xenia Beliayeva – Because – Riss
The band is already very well established in Asia through numerous live performances, radio and TV shows and various international collaborations, proving that not only Scandinavian acts can produce slick electro pop.
Female fronted electropop act Cosmic Armchair finally have their debut album ready: ‘Contact’ … The female fronted duo offers a very clean electropop which will please those into the sound of Technoir and related.
The Goth community in Singapore has always been very supportive of our music, and Ben is now resident DJ of the Back in Black event series (next event Saturday 21 October 2017 at Chimichanga, 36 Dunlop Street) organized by the Singapore Dark Alternative Movement.
The opening DJ is MNRV who plays post punk, dark wave, EBM (Wulfband), and industrial (3Teeth and Youth Code)
Prime time is helmed by DJ RED, a consummate professional multi-genre DJ who plays EBM and industrial when she’s at Back in Black
And Ben rounds off the night with darkwave, synthwave, and new wave classic remixes, including some Cosmic Armchair remixes and live mashups.
The first Back in Black of the series succeeded in reuniting the Goth Community in Singapore after a hiatus of a few years.
We’re very glad to be welcomed by the Gothic Community in Singapore, as far back as Outbreed, the first ever large-scale alternative party in Singapore, at the unconventional remote location of Mandai Orchid Garden. Gathered in one mind blowing live gig were the biggest alternative musical talents in the local scene as well as resident Goth DJs. The Goth and alternative communities came in full force to enjoy genres of music spanning the entire spectrum of dark-alternative, all in one wild night.
On Saturday 19 August we’ll be showcasing our new album CONTACT at Kent Ridge Alumni Family Day, NUS’ annual homecoming to welcome alumni, students, faculty, staff and their families back to Kent Ridge Campus. We’re performing with Brannlum on keyboards and Kids with Laptops on visuals.
More about the event –
Held at the University Town, participants will get a glimpse of modern campus life, enjoy carnival activities, network with students and alumni at the Faculty booths and be entertained by stage performances by fellow alumni. The festivities will culminate in the largest outdoor movie screening on campus of a popular animated film, Trolls.
Saturday, 19 August 2017
5.00pm – 9.30pm (our showcase starts 7.30 pm)
Colourful and Casual!
Stephen Riady Centre
Education Resource Centre
· Festival Drummers comprising members of the NUS Alumni Orchestra and
NUS Wind Symphony
· TO Ensemble
Alumni Art Exhibition
Alumni-Students Volleyball Challenge
Student Life Fair
Battle of theAlumNUSFoodpreneurs
Faculty Networking Booths
· Jonathan Leong & Pennylane featuring Stasha Wong
· Kapap / Modern Street Combatives Self-Defence Demonstration
For the occasion of « Record Store Day », our label Alfa Matrix has launched a special -30% discount code on their whole music catalog including our own releases! CD’s, vinyls, digital: EVERYTHING! Simply apply the following code: RSD2017 and get 30% discount on all your music purchases on www.alfa-matrix-store.com or http://alfamatrix.bandcamp.com This code is valid until May 1st so take your chance now and thanks again for your support!
You can buy our previous EPs
As well as
You can buy other albums where we appear, and check out all the other cool alternative electronic music from our label-mates
And albums by other cool electronic artists who we’ve remixed songs for
as well as
There’s lots to choose from!
What is Record Store Day?
Record Store Day is an annual event inaugurated in 2007 and held on one Saturday every April to “celebrate the culture of the independently owned record store”. The day brings together fans, artists, and thousands of independent record stores across the world.